Take a break from the hustle of the city life and visit the Royal Garden Resort for some fun
The Royal Garden Resort is located in Mumbai. It is a beautiful amusement park that introduces you to a completely different world of entertainment and fun. It is not very far from the main Mumbai city.
The place has several state-of-the-art facilities including conference halls for business meetings, an amazing amusement park for the little kids, an exclusive kind of water park to make sure that everyone is enjoying to the most here.
Take a break from the hustle-bustle of everyday life and come visit at the Royal Garden Resort. It is a hub of interesting activities for all the age groups. The place even has a waterfall with the idea of recreating the scenery of a hill station. There is also a wave pool for the adventure lovers.
The unique thing about this resort is its fully-loaded water park with more than 20 water slides, five swimming pools, a rain dance section, a wave pool, the section of a dashing car and so many more rides.
A day package at the Royal Garden Resort includes access to the water park, breakfast meal, lunch meal, Hi-tea, and food counters tokens.
- Check-In Timings: 9:00 A.M.
- Check-Out Timings: 6:00 P.M.
Activity Timings are as follows:
- Waterpark Timings: 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Breakfast timings: 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M.
- Lunch timings: 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
- High-tea timings: 4:00 P.M. - 4:30 P.M.
- Popcorn & Gola counter timings: 11.00 A.M. - 1.30 P.M. and 3.00 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.
The Package Offer includes a Breakfast meal, Lunch meal, and Hi-Tea along with the access to the waterpark and the above-mentioned activities.
Their Child Policy:
The Kids Below the age of 5 years are Complimentary while the kids between the ages of 5 years to 10 years will have to buy a child ticket and the kids above the age of 10 years will be considered an adult.
How to reach the Resort:
The Royal Garden Resort is located at a distance of 35Km away from Mumbai city. It is not that far away and can be reached without any hassles through private vehicles or public transportation.
- The Breakfast meal will include Idli, Chatni, Sambhar, Upma, Jalebi, Papdi with Tea / Coffee.
- The Lunch meal will include 3 vegetables, 2 Farsan, 2 Sweets, Puri & Desi Ghee ka Phulka, Dal, Rice, Papad, Salad, Pickle, and Butter Milk.
- Then comes the High-tea
The Activity Section:
Following are the activities that you can enjoy at the Royal Garden Resort:
- Wave pool
- Waterfall pool
- Multi-Lane slide
- Family slide
- Pendulum slide
- Dashing Car
- Kids Zone
- One Complimentary Coupon for ice cream
- Dashing Car is a Complimentary full day.
- Popcorn & Gola counter
Make sure that you carry the following listed things:
- A Valid ID proof
- The booking voucher
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Cap or hat
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
Things to keep in mind before you visit the resort:
- It is not advised to carry jewelry or other valuable items
- Please avoid wearing uncomfortable clothing while doing activities such as a saree etc.
- All the above-listed games and activities are subject to availability
- Either one or more activities may not be operational due to shutdown maintenance
- Children need to be accompanied by their parents or guardians and should not be left alone
- It is mandatory to wear Nylon or Lycra swimwear when you enter the pool or other areas of the water park.
- Only vegetarian food is available there
- Outside Food and Drinks are not allowed.
- A booking for a group of only males will not be allowed.
- Eating Non-Veg food and alcohol at the resort is strictly prohibited.
The Tour Type: The tour can be booked either as a private or a group tour
The Cancellation Policy
If the cancellation is done 30 days prior to the start date of the tour, then 25 percent of the total cost will be charged as the cancellation fees.
If the cancellations are done 15-30 days prior to the start date of the tour, then 50 percent of the total cost will be charged as the cancellation fees.
If the cancellation is done about 0-15 days prior to the start date of the tour, then 100 percent of the total cost will be charged as the cancellation fees.
Cancellations are strictly subject to the cancellation policies listed on their website. There are irrespective of the date of the booking.
BOOK NOW:- https://bit.ly/3emzH2h