Best Mini Moon Destinations around me
Having incurred huge expenses on the wedding, an international honeymoon might not seem like a good idea. But this does not mean that you cannot manage a much needed escape. With a mini moon, you can put your dream honeymoon on hold and take a short romantic escape before you set into the daily routines. Do not cram a lot into your itinerary and choose for a location where everything you want to experience is close by. Restrict traveling to minimum and pre book the hotel stay. Remember you have less time so spend it wisely. Here are the best mini moon destinations for you.
- Macau: Macau is the gambling mecca Las Vegas and is known as Asias most extravagant casino destination. If you and your partner love gaming, entertainment and nightlife, Macau will be the best destination for you. Whether you seek entertainment or restaurants, it remains open until late. There are more than 30 casinos in Macau including the world famous ones at The Venetian, Wynn and Grand Lisboa. Macau promises to be a luxurious holiday of a lifetime.
- Sri Lanka: If you seek a paradisiacal beach with soothing palm trees, Sri Lanka will be your top choice. It is surrounded by miles of golden and white beaches and will offer a wonderful prelude to the actual honeymoon. Book a luxury resort or a beach shack and indulge in sun bathing with your beloved.
- Dubai: There is no joy for a shopaholic couple than a glitzy mall in Dubai. Whether you like luxury or flea market, Dubai has it all. It offers duty free prices and a range of goods that have made Dubai a favorite shopping destination.
- Phuket: A magnet for beach lovers, Phuket is becoming a spa haven for tourists. Enjoy a spa holiday and Thai hospitality in luxury and style. There are exotic five star hotels and humble home stays for you to choose from. Enjoy a cozy massage or a modern treatment like reflexology or hydrotherapy.
- Landour: If you are looking for destinations closer to home, Landour is close to Delhi and is a hilly hideout. It is located near Mussoorie and has mesmerizing views, beautiful stays and landmarks that will remind you of the colonial charm. It will allow you to enjoy privacy with unperturbed nature and stunning waterfalls.
- Mashobra: Located at a distance of 40 minutes from Shimla, Mashobra is snuggled in Shimla Reserve Forest Sanctuary. It is an ideal place for stargazing with your partner. It is accessible via road from Delhi and you can choose to stay in a camp and indulge in adventure sports like river rafting, paragliding and rock climbing.
- Udaipur: Known as the Venice of the East, Udaipur is always brimming with love. It is the most loved honeymoon destinations in India and offers the grandeur of palaces and the shimmering sun merging into the lakes. It is a haven for lovebirds and offers a number of activities to indulge in. It is some of the best luxury hotels in the country that offer a memorable experience.