10 Resorts That Will Make You Feel At Home While You Work Literally In-Between Nature
1. Aranya Villas, Udaipur
While there is no shortage of beautiful resorts in Udaipur, Aranya Villas easily tops the list as an ideal business getaway. Close to town and yet "surrounded by lush green nature", Aranya Vilas actually offers the best of both worlds, with amenities like free Wi-Fi, multi-cuisine restaurants, and even a live cooking experience.
2. Justa Mukteshwar Retreat & Spa, Uttarakhand
Away from the traffic noise that interrupts daily Zoom meetings is Justa Muktershwar Resort. From seamless wi-fi to beautiful views of the Himalayas and relaxing sessions at the spa, this resort lets you benefit from working from home right from the bosom of nature.
3. Taduba Vanya Villas Resort & Spa, Chandrapur, Maharashtra
Away from city life, Taduba Vania Villas provide a haven that combines modern comforts with the comfort of beautiful nature, providing a perfect break from the monotony of regular WFH days. And with activities like nature walks, forest excursions, bird watching, spa sessions, and a pool, you can truly rejuvenate yourself.
4. Ahilya by the sea, Goa
If your idea of Goa involves peace and quiet, then there is no better location than Ahilya by the sea. With rooms ranging from tree towers to sunrise villas and amenities that range from an infinity pool at sunrise to a wellness center, Ahilya by the Sea is truly a unique boutique hotel.
5. Adivaha luxury resort, Dharamsala
Providing you with the opportunity to "reconnect with nature", Adivaha is a luxurious and heritage resort, ideal for nature lovers. In addition to rooms with beautiful views, Adivaha also offers itineraries for tea plantations, archaeological excursions, and pilgrimages.
6. Porcupine Castle Resort, Coorg
Part of a 300-acre coffee plantation, Porcupine Castle Resort is the place to go when you want to work from home like royalty. Mountain and valley chalets, farm walks, target shooting, outdoor and indoor sports options are just some of the services the resort offers.
7. Narayan Palace and Resort, Rishikesh
Called "unspoiled paradise," The Narayan Palace & Resort offers yoga classes, a pool, adventure activities, and spa treatments. What do you not like?
8. Ananta Resort and Spa, PushkarIf you're looking for that perfect shot that can finally finish the series of laptop pictures you've been posting online, head to Ananta on Puskar. From the gym to the play area, Ananta Resort and Spa delivers true luxury.
9. Mayfair Spa Resort and Casino, GangtokUpon checking in to Mayfair in Gangtok, you have the opportunity to enjoy local culture and cuisine, bring a weekend with a casino on the beach, relax in a lovely cafe and a tea room overlooking the beautiful hills and the famous Rumtek Monastery.
10. Elgin Hall, Dalhousie
Plunge into the past, but with all the modern comforts of this cool summer retreat , Elgin Hall. A homestay offers a tea room, a reading room, and a play area, and is truly the perfect heritage retreat in the hills.
Also Read: India gets the first "Igloo Cafe" in Kashmir built entirely out of ice