Enjoy Your Summer with Cool Beach Hacks
Who could say no to the amazing sea water and cool breeze of the beach in the scorching heat of the summer season? A beach becomes the best place on earth when it comes to relaxing vacations or a weekend gateway. But some planning and preparing in advance is a must-do. And we are here with some of the coolest beach hacks to make the trip easier and hassle- free. These are some of the tricks we all should know before going to the beaches:
- The first thing we need when we are out in the sun and tired is some cold water. It is so refreshing! Always freeze your bottles instead of just bringing cold water. Water will not only stay cool for a longer time but will also keep your snacks fresh if you keep the bottles in the snacks bag. You can also freeze the water balloons overnight and keep in your drinks box; after it melts, you can play water balloon game.
- Always carry some zip-lock plastic bags, they are of great use. We can protect our phone by putting it inside the zip lock plastic bags and can use the phone from outside; this will ensure that there is no danger of getting water in the phone. You can put anything apart from your phones inside the bags in order to protect them from damage.
- Never forget to carry baby powder. Sprinkle baby powder over your skin after the beach because it removes the sand easily from the skin.
- Worry about your money getting stolen; put it inside a sanitary napkin package- no one will ever know!
- Carry apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle as it gives instant relief from sunburn.
- Mesh laundry bags are of great help, especially if you have kid toys. You can put everything inside; it will shift the sand out.
- Make a box wherein you can carry sunscreens, baby powder, essential oils, and some medicines. Please carry some medicine to apply to the cuts, especially if you are travelling with kids.
- Carry big bed sheets so that you can make your own tent whenever required.
- Often on the beach, there is no place to keep your valuable things. If you have a baby, your problem is solved. Put all your valuable things inside the babys diaper.
- Always carry a fitted sheet and use it on the beach to keep out sand.
- Never miss carrying aloe vera ice cube. If you get sun burns, you can use the ice cubes for cooling and healing.
- If you have just waxed your leg dont forget to apply baby oil before going to the water because salt water stings freshly shaven legs.