These Places in are Open to Travellers with COVID Vaccine.
Tired of staying at home? Are your summer vacation plans off? Well, with a sharp drop in coronavirus cases, state governments have eased travel restrictions and are all set to welcome Indian tourists again. However, there is a catch! This is for people who have had both or at least one vaccine against COVID. If you have accepted a COVID job and are passionate about traveling, here is a list of places in India you can find:
1. SikkimTop Attractions: Gangtok, Nathula Pass, Saigo Lake, Lachung, Pelling, Namchi, Dov Chor, Namgyal Institute of Dermatology
USP: Mount Kangchenjunga.
2. GoaTop Attractions: Tattoo Lane, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Flea Market, Condolim Beach, Chopora Fort, Bom Jesus Basilica.
USP: Beaches and nightclubs
3. RajasthanTop Attractions: Jaisalmer Fort, Udaipur City Palace, Pichola Lake, Amer Fort, Naharagarh Fort, Ranthambore National Park, Kamble Sick Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, Kuldhara village, temples and umbrellas.
USP: Royal culture, street food, and architecture
4. ChandigarhTop Attractions:Sukhna Lake , Rose Garden, Main Complex Tourist Center, Open Hand Museum, Rock Garden,
USP: India's best planned city with lots of vegetables
5. PunjabTop Attractions: Golden Temple, Wagah Border, Jallianwala Bagh, Durgiana Temple, Anandpur Sahib,Maharaja Ranjit Singh War Museum
USP: Home to holy site of Sikhism
6. MeghalayaTop Attractions: Cherrapunji, Mawlynnong Village, Mawsmai Cave, Dawki and Nohsngithiang Falls
USP: The Bridge of the Living Route
7. HimachalTop Attractions: Manali, Rohtang Pass, Shamla, McLeod Ganj, Spiti Valley, Bir Billings, Kufri, Dharamshala, Great Himalayan National Park, Chel, Tirthan Valley, Manikaran Sahib and Solan.
USP: Soaring mountains and guts
Top Attractions: Haridwar,Rishikesh, Jim Corbett, Badrinath, Mussorie, Kedarnath, Mukhteshwar, Almora, Ranikhet
USP: Hindu pilgrimage site.