New rules are out for domestic flights in India.
As India prepares to start domestic flight operations from May 25, there are new standard operating protocols. The on-site face mask is now said to be mandatory, while passengers have to go up and down in batches.
Also, the entire process from now on will be without contact, and all this indicates the fact that the flight will not be the same again. According to standard operating protocols, passengers must now check in on the web and obtain baggage tickets online. So the whole process starts now from home. In addition, passengers must arrive at the airport two hours before their departure.
These are some of the notable features of the new standard operating protocols for domestic flights.
- Passengers must now download and activate the Arogya Setu app as well. Children under the age of 14 are exempt from this rule.
- Face masks are absolutely essential at all times, even on board.
- Airports will not have newspapers and magazines in the halls.
- Passengers will be discouraged from using cars on arrival and departure.
- Bags will be sanitized before entering the airport.
- Ascending and descending will occur in batches.
- Passengers have to undergo thermal tests and the entire process will be without contact.
- The luggage collection area will contain markers ensuring the practice of social spacing.
- Passengers will receive safety packages.
- Inside the plane, passengers should not line up in front of the toilets.
- Meals will not be served inside the plane. Water will be provided.
Generally, airports must ensure that passengers follow all these rules, and constant announcements of them will be made at regular intervals. There will be a higher degree of airport clearance.
Read more:- https://ngtraveller.com/